Welcome...

My photo
I am a smart, beautiful, successful Belizean creole. I was born in Vancouver, BC, Canada and now call Scarborough, Ontario, Canada home. I am mixed with african, indian, scottish and who knows what else. July 2008 I decided to go permanently natural. Beside my obsession with my natural hair, I am a hand knit and crochet artist. I am passionate about Jesus and I love to run, walk, yoga, read, crossword puzzles, news and sports. While visiting, stop by my Etsy shops www.etsy.com/shop/dylanadesigns and www.etsy.com/shop/thejoyofknitting

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Working on a New Afghan

This is a new afghan order I am working on for a client. I am working hard to have it completed by end of January.  It's made in baby colours for an adult. It will be in Northern Worsted by Kertzer using Baby Girl Pink, Baby Boy Blue, Wisteria and White. Yarn for Afghan available here.. This the the softest acrylic yarn ever and so easy to care for. I will post the pics as I complete each section. 

Here are the first pics:

A variation of a Granny square...

finished with the baby girl

onto the baby boy

I love to crochet

I wanted to add a few extra pics to let u'all see where I am with this afghan.  So here goes. Once the purple is completed afghan should be at least 50" x 50"




I finished the afghan for my friend just in time for Valentines Day in order for him to give to his girlfriend as a gift.  Here are the final picures.









No comments:

Post a Comment