Welcome...

My photo
I am a smart, beautiful, successful Belizean creole. I was born in Vancouver, BC, Canada and now call Scarborough, Ontario, Canada home. I am mixed with african, indian, scottish and who knows what else. July 2008 I decided to go permanently natural. Beside my obsession with my natural hair, I am a hand knit and crochet artist. I am passionate about Jesus and I love to run, walk, yoga, read, crossword puzzles, news and sports. While visiting, stop by my Etsy shops www.etsy.com/shop/dylanadesigns and www.etsy.com/shop/thejoyofknitting

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Open House - Dec 19 - 31

Winter is just starting when Christmas is over. Due to the success of my Open Houses I will continue them until December 31st. Please email or call me at 416-828-5895 to R.S.V.P.

Gift Giving Made Easy!!!

***Pre-Christmas and Early Winter Sale at My Place***

***Come and Shop for those last minute Winter items and Enjoy Coffee, Tea and Dessert with Me***

***Incredible Sales***

***Find the Perfect Gift or place Custom Orders for your own Winter Wear ***There is also a Yarn Sale***

***Bring Your Friends and Come***

Please remember to pass this along and share the *JOY* with someone you *LOVE*

Lady Dylana
The Joy of Knitting
Etsy: www.etsy.com/shop/DylanaDesigns and www.etsy.com/shop/TheJoyofKnitting
Twitter: http://twitter.com/LadyDylana
Blog: http://ladydylanabelize.blogspot.com/

There is an amazing sale at The Purple Thumb, starting today and continuing until Dec. 31, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment