Welcome...

My photo
I am a smart, beautiful, successful Belizean creole. I was born in Vancouver, BC, Canada and now call Scarborough, Ontario, Canada home. I am mixed with african, indian, scottish and who knows what else. July 2008 I decided to go permanently natural. Beside my obsession with my natural hair, I am a hand knit and crochet artist. I am passionate about Jesus and I love to run, walk, yoga, read, crossword puzzles, news and sports. While visiting, stop by my Etsy shops www.etsy.com/shop/dylanadesigns and www.etsy.com/shop/thejoyofknitting

Monday, May 10, 2010

Summer is almost here...


...and I have started to create my bikinis and halters, check me out at http://www.etsy.com/shop/dylanadesigns

As always I will be happy to take custom orders and create anything your heart desires.

Have a great day!

Lady D

No comments:

Post a Comment