Welcome...

My photo
I am a smart, beautiful, successful Belizean creole. I was born in Vancouver, BC, Canada and now call Scarborough, Ontario, Canada home. I am mixed with african, indian, scottish and who knows what else. July 2008 I decided to go permanently natural. Beside my obsession with my natural hair, I am a hand knit and crochet artist. I am passionate about Jesus and I love to run, walk, yoga, read, crossword puzzles, news and sports. While visiting, stop by my Etsy shops www.etsy.com/shop/dylanadesigns and www.etsy.com/shop/thejoyofknitting

Friday, May 21, 2010

New project....


Today I started a market bag in country green. After crocheting out the first ball I realized that it was too boring so I added another colour called warm brown. I must say it is quite nice. I will post the pics so you can see what I mean. I will need to take the new pic tomorrow for you all to see what it looks like now. It's too late and too dark.

Check out finish bag at http://www.etsy.com/listing/48151574/bag-market-or-shopping-bag

No comments:

Post a Comment