Welcome...

My photo
I am a smart, beautiful, successful Belizean creole. I was born in Vancouver, BC, Canada and now call Scarborough, Ontario, Canada home. I am mixed with african, indian, scottish and who knows what else. July 2008 I decided to go permanently natural. Beside my obsession with my natural hair, I am a hand knit and crochet artist. I am passionate about Jesus and I love to run, walk, yoga, read, crossword puzzles, news and sports. While visiting, stop by my Etsy shops www.etsy.com/shop/dylanadesigns and www.etsy.com/shop/thejoyofknitting

Thursday, September 1, 2011

September Issue 2011

We are saying goodbye to the lazy, crazy, hazy days of summer... Fall is fast approaching and so we are all thinking Back to School and warmth.  Why not check out Dylana Designs and buy yourself a custom hand knit/crochet design or better yet you can curl up in front of the fireplace and make something special from the beautiful array of yarns and patterns on The Joy of Knitting

Recaping some of my New listings in my Etsy shops Dylana Designs and The Joy of Knitting.



Men's Knit Crochet Hat n Scarf in Tweed
  


 

 


 


Rainbow Yoga Mat Bag


 


Spiderweb Brooch

 





  



 

Rejuvenation Wool in Olive


Rejuvenation Wool in Charcoal




Rejuvenation Wool in Cocoa





No comments:

Post a Comment