Welcome...

My photo
I am a smart, beautiful, successful Belizean creole. I was born in Vancouver, BC, Canada and now call Scarborough, Ontario, Canada home. I am mixed with african, indian, scottish and who knows what else. July 2008 I decided to go permanently natural. Beside my obsession with my natural hair, I am a hand knit and crochet artist. I am passionate about Jesus and I love to run, walk, yoga, read, crossword puzzles, news and sports. While visiting, stop by my Etsy shops www.etsy.com/shop/dylanadesigns and www.etsy.com/shop/thejoyofknitting

Saturday, June 13, 2009

My hair straightened



So last week after cutting about an inch off my hair, my daughter used the blow dryer and blowed out my hair, then her ceramic iron and straightened. I was so different and I liked it, but I realize I still love my natural curls better. What is nice is that my hair is so versatile and I can do so much with it. Never a boring moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment