Welcome...

My photo
I am a smart, beautiful, successful Belizean creole. I was born in Vancouver, BC, Canada and now call Scarborough, Ontario, Canada home. I am mixed with african, indian, scottish and who knows what else. July 2008 I decided to go permanently natural. Beside my obsession with my natural hair, I am a hand knit and crochet artist. I am passionate about Jesus and I love to run, walk, yoga, read, crossword puzzles, news and sports. While visiting, stop by my Etsy shops www.etsy.com/shop/dylanadesigns and www.etsy.com/shop/thejoyofknitting

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Loving my new hair!


I knew when I started this blog I would not have a lot of time to update. I just wanted to comment on my hair. I am loving it! At this stage my hair is about 3" long when it's blown out. I have tried twists, dry twists, shingling, roller set or just wash and go. The one I prefer is dry twists, my hair look really great after that. I am so glad I decided to go natural. If I knew it would be like this I would have done so a long time ago. Did I happen to mention that I am loving my hair right now and I am so happy when people say omg that's your real hair, I cannot imagine asking someone that questions but I guess because they have never seen my natural hair they are shocked now that I made the big reveal.

No comments:

Post a Comment